Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
• ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
• Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
• Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
• Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
• Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
• Built-in reverb
Note: Jussi in stand-alone mode does not support IAA, Audiobus or MIDI. You can play it using the keys at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Jussi with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad 4 or later is recommended.
Documentation is available at https://klevgrand.se/products/jussi
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter