It’s easy. With over 100 popular public domain songs, Kala Ukulele breaks the songs down into just four simple ukulele chords that you can master in an instant. Kala Ukulele uses your device’s microphone to track your playing and gives you high-level feedback on how to improve and accelerate your progress. We track, we don’t nag! Follow the easy-to-use play along to learn and play songs today. We have included chord and strum pattern video tutorials to enhance your learning that can be accessed at any time in case you need a reminder.
For more skilled ukulele players, Kala Ukulele’s partner Musopia offers a subscription to an interactive songbook with 1700+ hit songs ready to be played at the first sight.
Why ukulele players will LOVE the Kala Ukulele app:
- Forget the frustration with complicated notes and tabs.
- Four simple chords that will have you playing over 100 songs in no time.
- Get useful tips how to improve your playing: Kala Ukulele tracks your performance.
- Additional tools that help with learning: tutorial videos, adjustable tempo, transposing to easier chords, chord charts, and the strum-machine.
- Very accurate and easy to use tuner.
- Build your own songbook with your favorite songs from our huge music library.
- Throw a ukulele play-along party wherever you go with all of the best songs and lyrics in your pocket.
DID YOU LIKE OUR APP?
We would be thrilled to know what you think about our app and how we can improve your experience!
Feedback messages: email@example.com
Important Subscription information
Kala Ukulele’s partner Musopia offers several FULL ACCESS subscription packages that unlock unlimited access to Musopia’s Premium Catalog and their weekly new releases.
Subscription purchases are charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of the purchase. All subscriptions will AUTOMATICALLY be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Your Google Play account will be charged renewal price equal to that of the original subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew by going to application’s Google Play store page after purchase. Subscriptions are non-refundable and may not be canceled during an active subscription period.
Musopia’s terms of usage can be found at:http://musopia.net/terms/