Discover the educational application that was designed for students and co-created with teachers to enhance traditional teaching methods for handwriting.
- This complementary tool was created to help children learn by starting with a tablet and stylus.
- A variety of exercises based on learning fine motor skills and handwriting.
- Automatic stroke analysis allows the application to propose individualized learning pathways to let students progress at their own rhythm
- An interface created for teachers to personalize exercises for every child.
- A history of all work produced is available in real time or delayed to enhance an individualized monitoring.
Kaligo is currently equipped with 7 exercises:
- I can write in capital letters
- I can write cursive
- I can write my numbers
- I am practicing tracing lines
- I can control my pencil pressure
- I know my shapes and can outline them
- I can identify different letters and words
Enrich your teaching methods thanks to a Kaligo, a tablet, and a stylus!