With screen time scheduling, GPS safe zones, notifications about suspicious activities and summaries of what children search, see & share… parents can stay connected with their kids and be sure they are in the safe place – with more just a parental control tool.
Helps you manage your kids’ Internet activities
- Flexibly blocks access to inappropriate websites
- Enables Internet Safe Search for search engines
- Let’s you customize a list of blocked / allowed sites
- Allows you to give an access to blocked websites or apps after child's request
Manages your kids’ use of applications
- Includes age-appropriate access settings
Manages your kids’ use of devices
- Notifies when a child exceeds the allowed screen time
Gives you advices on your child’s digital activities
- Provides recommendations from professional psychologist
Our service allows parents to deliver protection to all children in their family… installing Kaspersky Safe Kids on an unlimited number of the devices children use.
In addition to FREE functionality our more than just a parental control app:
- Monitors & reports on your child’s web activity & device usage - via My Kaspersky account
- Categorizes Internet search requests - for you to better understand what topics your kids are interested in
Keeps an eye on your child’s location*
- Shows your children’s location on a map
- Helps you define & monitor Safe Areas
Sends you real-time alerts & notifications for suspicious activity
Makes it easy to monitor public Facebook activity - via My Kaspersky account
- Tells you if the number of friends changes
- Monitors public posts
It’s quick & easy to install Kaspersky Safe Kids – see how:
• Open the App Store on your child’s device and – using the Search function – find Kaspersky Safe Kids.
• Start the download and follow the easy instructions on the screen.
• You can also install Kaspersky Safe Kids on your parental mobile device, iPhone or iPad – so that you can remotely manage the protection rules for all children in the family and also get notifications about suspicious activities.
• To manage the whole set of protection rules, please log in to the My Kaspersky portal via my.kaspersky.com/mykids – using the My Kaspersky login & password that you used during installation.
When parents activate Kaspersky Safe Kids on children’s devices, they’ll get a good set of parental control tools, plus an opportunity to be aware of kid’s interests to support them and establish trustful relationships.
* We recommend you to turn on your Global Positioning System (GPS) to increase the accuracy of your child’s location. Please note, the GPS usage increases the battery power consumption.