- Discover curated listings of schools, play schools, activity centres and kids activities
- Contact the schools or activity organizers
- Review the listings and provide your ratings and comments
- Find the best summer camps in your neighborhood and book slots for your kids
- Subscribe to the blog and newsletter to get instant access to useful posts about parenting, and doing the best for your kids
- Get alerts on the best family fun events on weekends in and around the city
In addition to basic permissions, the KidEngage app needs access to other functions on your device for it to support the above features -
* Device and App History: To detect critical crashes and recover the app state
* Identity: For native login functionality with your Google account
* Location: Providing location specific personalisation
* Photos/Media/Files: Caching images for better performance of the app. It also allows the app to save/share images
* Wifi: To allow the app to connect to wi-fi and browse KidEngage on Wi-fi
* Device-id/Call-info: We use the Device-Id to identify the app and provide device specific offers. We do not check for call logs and neither do we make calls from the app.
* Profile / Contacts: To pre-fill your information wherever required so that you type less.