Fun way to encourage child to learn English Phonics and reading words while playing games.
• Ten simple & colorful games designed to help young kids learn basics of English.
• An effective and engaging way, designed especially for kindergarten and preschoolers.
• Covers preliminary English precepts such as alphabet recognition, phonics, and simple words.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary school.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the young brains.
• Rewards and appreciation to boost our champion’s morale.
The first app in our English reading series, designed especially for young kids (3-6 age group), to lay the groundwork for learning basic skills with the help of fun activities. 9 high quality activities at a single place, each focusing on a key precept of elementary English. Funny and enticing rewards keep our young learner amused for hours while introducing them to the language. The unique interactive activities are perfect for preschoolers to help them learn the language in a structured way. The activities also help build their hand-eye coordination, motor skills and concentration.
The activities do not force timed completion, and therefore encourage the kid to learn at his/her own pace. Kids are enchanted with the experience of the game as there is no winning and no losing. Appreciation and stars can be earned at the end of each activity. Adorable stickers can be collected after scoring enough points.
** Games are designed to enhance following skills
1. Basic English
2. Letter recognition
3. Hand-eye coordination
5. Visual perception
12. Attention to detail
13. Word Formation
14. Rhyming Words reading
** List of games
1. Color balls
2. Vertical match
4. Odd one out
6. Complete The Words
7. Rhyming words
8. Letter grid
9. Find The Rhyme
10. Hello Phonetics
** About Greysprings
** Visit us at www.greysprings.com
** Contact us: email@example.com
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids