The inRide App pairs with Kinetic's inRide Power Meter Pod and Heart Rate Strap to provide the most comprehensive workout experience for cyclists. Create custom workouts directly in the App for real-time guidance on your target power and the most accurate post-ride analysis or choose one of inRide’s pre-programmed workouts. Customize the user interface to display the most relevant data. Export workout session data directly to popular training sites, an iCloud Drive, and Dropbox or email the data to a remote coach.
Real-time monitoring of over 50 data points including:
• Power (Current, Average, Max, Normalized, Rolling Averages, Kilojoules, Zones)
• Cadence, Speed, Distance, Calories
• Heart Rate (Current, Average, % of Reserve and Max, Zones)
• TSS, iFactor, Kcals, nPower
• Time in Power and Heart Rate Zones
• Session and Lap Durations, Averages, Maximums
• … and more!
• Power-zone based workouts
• Interactive real-time graphing
• Create custom workouts directly in the App
• Automated FTP workout and training zone update
• Configure the on-screen displays for a completely personalized workout
• Automatic laps when doing a custom workout
• iOS Health integration
• Automatically share workouts to popular training and workout-sharing web sites
• Automatically upload workouts to Dropbox
• Email workouts in .csv and .fit formats
• Complete workout history with lifetime stats
• Multiple user profile support
• Kinetic Pro Flywheel support
• Trainer calibration for the most accurate power measurements
• No on-bike sensors needed, inRide Pod mounts directly to trainer
The inRide sensor works with Kinetic Road Machine and Kinetic Rock and Roll Trainers.
The App requires Bluetooth Low Energy which is available on the iPhone 4S and newer and the iPad 3 and newer models.