Using flashcards is an easy and fun way for your child to make a visual association between an image on a card and the word printed below it. Teaching with flashcards can help enhance vocabulary, and improve visual memory, association, and comprehension.
How to use!
Show your child a flashcard and tell them the word for the image displayed, or have them tap the word to hear it. Have your child repeat the word back to you. After a short time, show the card again and have the child recall to you what the word or image is.
In introducing a second language, show your child the card with the English word and read it to them, or have them tap the word to hear it. Swipe down to display the translated word and again read it to them, or have them tap the word to hear it. After a short time, return to the card, and have the child recall the different translations.
- All flashcards come alive with beautiful, interactive CGI animations and sound effects.
- Tap the text to hear the displayed word: helps teach kids to associate the spelling and pronunciation of the word with the image.
- Interact with cute animals and fun objects from the world of Kodee's Canoe.
- Easy navigation for parents and kids.
- Multiple language support read aloud by native language speakers. Choose between English, French and Spanish; a fun way to introduce kids to a new language.
- Select the order in which cards are displayed: alphabetical or random.
More languages will be available soon.
For more animation, fun, and games with Kodee, go to www.kodeescanoe.com.