The service is available 24 hours, seven days a week and all you need to have is mobile device and internet connection.
KomBank mBanking offers you the following options:
• Check the balance and turnover on current, savings accounts, securities accounts and payment cards
• Perform all types of cashless transactions, payment order with forward value date and to withdraw such order
• Perform internal transactions between domestic and foreign currency accounts, securities accounts and transfers to cards accounts
• Purchase/sell foreign currencies
• Overview of exchange rates, messages and nearest ATM or a Bank’s branch office
• Overview of statements for your current accounts and payment cards, as well as the option of sending the selected statement to the reported e-mail
• To create a new order by copying the orders from the archive, the option to filter the archive of orders by channel (web/mBank)
• The ability to create payment templates
• To obtain the summary overview of fixed term savings
• To get the overview of uncollected cheques
• To check all the loans and the supporting details
• Top up the prepaid balance on mobile phone with all 3 mobile operators
• To receive messages, and to send the messages to the Bank
• To contact the Bank via e-mail, social networks or telephone
• KOMeKEŠ–transfer from mBank application and withdrawal of forwarded money 24/7 every day of the year at all Komercijalna banka`s ATMs to the contacts regardless of the bank account.
On top of basic functions the users are provided with enhanced mBank:
• KOMePay is a digital payment card on a mobile device which supports the NFC, it is an innovative product which enables payments on POS terminals equipped with contactless readers, without physical payment card present:
• Request for the KOMePay card can be submitted from the mBank (clients with KomBank account sets, don’t need to visit branch in order to activate the card)
• Payments are done by bringing of mobile phone’s back close to the contactless reader:
• Tap&Pay- without starting the mBank, only thing needed is the phone to be unlocked(screen active)
• Authentication and Payment verification via fingerprint for devices that allow such feature;
Due to security reasons, payment verification for payments up to 10.000,00 RSD.
• Payment cards administration-cards management without the need to visit bank:
• PIN change-in only two steps create new PIN for your card
• Change of channel-using the card in relation to personal needs, POS, ATM or internet channel, blocking/opening of channel
• Card blocking- minimizing the risk of losing funds
• Profile settings on mBank-making adjustments on the application:
• Changing the background image (offered images or personal image from the phone gallery)
• Background image transparency adjustment
• Account name change
• Profile image change
• mBank application PIN change
• Status or reactivation of eBank
• Enhanced user experience-with new, modern design, there is also improved switching between screens in mBank.
Note: After the initial download you will need an activation code which you can get in the nearest branch of the Bank or, if you are already using Web E-bank service, you can initiate sending the activation code yourself within the current Setup on your web user account. After the initial activation of the service, you define your PIN code which is to be used for each next log in. Improved functionalities of mBank can be used on devices which have preinstalled Android OS 5.0 or higher and higher screen resolution than 640x1136.