The Intercity services has been modernized with the inclusion of the Electric Train Services or the ETS, serving the west coast on the double track electrified rail infrastructure which allows for faster trips, more frequent services and more comfortable journeys. At the same time, we still maintain the nostalgic services of the Express Rakyat and Express Timuran with the classic seats, berths and cabins.
With it's modernization, KTMB introduces the KTMB MobTicket. A mobile application that allows consumers to purchase and manage their KTMB Intercity tickets from the tip of their fingers. Once installed on phones or tablets of any screen size, consumers can expect a beautifully designed app which provides the following services;
1. User registration and login
2. Checking of Intercity's train timetable based on the origin and destination stations chosen
3. Viewing of previously purchased tickets
4. Purchasing of new tickets via 4 simple steps
5. Favourite passenger management and seat selection
The KTMB MobTicket is hoped to be an easy channel for consumers to make reservations, buy tickets and engage other KTMB services into the future.