• Vocabulary: Category wise vocabulary contains group of daily use words and their meaning related to emotions, body parts, health, weather, and occupation. Alphabetically, vocabulary is categorized into Alphabets that contains chunk of words with their meanings along with their example in Urdu.
• Phrases: Contain sentences that can be helpful in speaking at different events.
• Grammar: To learn English tenses in Urdu this section contains explanation to the sentences grammatically with the help of examples.
• Conversation: Conversation menu contains sentences that one usually uses in conversing like greetings and at public places.
• Tenses: It further entails types and use of tenses like past, present, and future to clear the understanding of users.
Learning English is considered to be tough among non native English speakers, but in fact it is no that difficult, using our step by step tutorials and methods, you will very easily understand and will be able to speak, write and read English. All of the content is in simple Urdu and there will not be much of a hassle for learners.
Easy to learn tenses
One one one conversation