*** General Introduction:
The main idea is combining a quiz game with a platform game. You have to pass all the challenges, not only by correctly answering the questions of Japanese vocabulary, but also controlling your character to collect foods, items and even avoid monsters. That sounds fun? You can learn thousands of new words with their kanji, meaning and speech just by playing game!
If you have been learning Japanese, you can use the game to test your vocabulary and learn new words. But if you have never learned Japanese, don't worry, we have a word list for you to learn before starting each challenge.
You worry that you will have no motivation if you learn Japanese alone? You are not alone! Just login Facebook in game, all of your friends will appear on the lesson maps. Now you know the learning progress of your friends, do you want to overtake them?
Do you have the passion of collecting something? There are so many items which are put randomly on the lesson maps. They are Japan items! By challenging lessons, getting items, completing your collection, you can learn more about Japan's culture via information of the items which you got.
In learning Japanese, vocabulary is the most important. If you want to communicate well with Japanese people, you have to remember thousands of words. Learn Japanese with Bucha is designed for learning vocabulary much easily, comfortably and effectively.
*** Main Features:
- More than 5000 words divided into 5 JLPT levels from N5 to N1
- Support word speech while playing game
- Share your stats with your friends
- Display friends's learning progress on your lesson maps
- Full of vocabulary of 50 Minna no Nihongo lessons
- Full of vocabulary of Mimi Kara Oboeru N3, N2, N1
- Learn Japan's culture by collecting Japan items and Japanese idioms
- Learn new words with Word List before starting a challenge
- Offline learning, no Internet require. But you can sync your data by connecting to Internet and login Facebook
*** This game is the most suitable game for people who:
- Need improve Japanese skill but not enough motivation to learn
- Not enough time, want to learn Japanese everywhere, every time
- Learn Japanese from the lowest level to the highest level
- Searching a new funny Japanese learning method
- Love games, love challenges
Learn Japanese with Bucha, hope you pass all JLPT tests N5, N4, N3, N2, N1 to get the certificates which you want, improve your Japanese skills for better and easier communication. Good luck and have fun!
- Homepage: http://teamhoppi.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fanpage: https://facebook.com/teamhoppi
Japanese, Learn Japanese, Japanese dictionary, Japanese vocabulary, Minna no Nihongo, Learn Japanese game, Japanese lesson, funny Japanese, speak Japanese, Japanese listening, Japanese software, Japanese words