- Assumes no earlier presentation to the dialect
- Audio cuts that fill in as an elocution direct for every one of the words and sentences
- Detailed scope of the Devanagari content (which is likewise utilized by different dialects, for example, Hindi, Marathi, and so forth)
- Grammatical ideas are shown utilizing various cases
- Extensive posting of verb and thing enunciation tables and vocabulary that can fill in as a helpful reference
- Complete Dhatupatha (~2000 verbal roots) has been given as a source of perspective.
- Over 100 straightforward conversational sentences included
- Additional points got ready for future discharges
- Easy route utilizing commonplace touch cooperations
Sanskrit is one of the most seasoned dialects and is viewed as the dialect of the Gods. Sanskrit is the dialect utilized for an extensive corpus of Hindu, Buddhist and Jain religious writings. Sanskrit writing includes an expansive and rich convention of verse, show, logical and philosophical works. While interpretations are accessible for the greater part of these writings, it is most fulfilling to acquire this information straightforwardly from the essential sources.