Using the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app, you can perform the following activities:
• Configure network settings and properties.
• View the status summary of each connected Lenovo XClarity Administrator.
• View the status summary of all managed devices.
• Display graphical views (maps) for chassis, rack servers, and storage devices.
• Monitor the detailed status of each managed device.
• Monitor the inventory of each managed device.
• Monitor audit events, hardware and management events, alerts, and jobs.
• Turn on or off the location LED on a managed device.
• Power on, power off, or restart a managed device.
• Trigger the collection of diagnostic data.
• Set up automatic problem notification through Call Home.
• Push event notifications to your mobile device.
• Send feedback about this mobile app to Lenovo Support.
• Connect your mobile device directly to a ThinkSystem server to manage the server using the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app (for devices that support USB tethering).
Note: Requires Lenovo XClarity Administrator 1.2.1 or later. iOS tablets are supported at iPhone screen-resolution only.