The photos are not distributed to the outside so you do not have to worry about your privacy.
No need to tap into subfolders is necessary to examine your photos gallery.
- Folder structure: Your photos are displayed in the folder structure you created on your device. You can organize your media right in the app (Create new folders, move items, ...).
- Date: Your photos are automatically sorted by date taken
- Rating: Your photos are grouped by the rating from “Unknown” to a 5 starts rating. Of course you can change the rating and the information is stored into the field that is also used by Windows (EXIF!). That makes your changes compatible with your computer.
- Location: On a map you can see where you have taken the photos. This allows you to see where you were already everywhere and wherever you are traveling. The photos will be grouped when it is approximately the same geo location on the map (GPS, geo tagging). But when zooming is automatically calculated to be grouped. The number of photos is always displayed. The geo location of an image can be changed right in the app!
After tapping a photo group you get an overview of the images you took at this location.
- Detailed view: One can of course look at the photos in whole size and possibly delete, share and view other information about it.
- Wallpaper slideshow: Changes automatically the background image (wallpaper) of your device. Every hour or every day at midnight.
- Video playback
- Explorer mode: In all views you can select between the grid view and the explorer/list view
- Search: You can search your photos by using the name, folder, date and file extension
- Photo Editor: The integrated and very powerful Photo Editor by Adobe ("Adobe Creative SDK") allows you to manipulate your photos, as example apply filters, crop or add a frame; draw lines, change color saturation...
- Two color themes are actually implemented
- You can change the number of columns, sort and group of every section
- The default page that is visible on startup
- MUCH more...
- More Features:
- GIF support
- You can fix the date of an image. This copies the exif information into the Android Media Store (The ADM does not have the right value for the "Date Taken")
- Multi selection compatibility for the grid view (share, delete, change rating, set location, locate on map, move, set as wallpaper slideshow and rename multiple images in the same time)
- You can select all images at once by holding down the header line
- You can geo locate an image directly on the map with a menu item
- Ease of use: Zoom feature is available in the detail view. Tab to activate the fullscreen mode
- You can use a button to switch faster between header groups
- You can directly launch the camera to take a new photo
- Levipic can be registered as standard image viewer
- Hidden Folders: Hide any folder you want in your gallery
- Rotate. You can rotate your photos (written into the exif information)
- Share photos on snapchat or facebook, youtube, mail, ...
- Material design + features like the iOS gallery
- Erase exif: Delete all personal exif information from a photo
- Auto mover: Now you can configure that all new photos between two dates are automatically moved into a specified folder
If unexpected problems occur please contact me (accessible from the menu or firstname.lastname@example.org). With a feedback I can fix the problem faster than a bad review.