* Japanese rules：
There are certain moves that Black is not allowed to make:
Double three, Double four, Overline.
PS：The more explanations please refer to the ReadMe of the app or APP Support.
* The icon below the word "NOW" shows whose turn and the piece used.
* To provide the diversified playing methods and different settings below：
-Computer- Your opponent is the computer. This is a practice for you. The computer makes the first move.
-2 Players- Your opponent is another person. The black player makes the first move.
-Network- Game Center matches the two players and computer decides the colors. You can play with all players of the world. (Please join Game Center at first.)
-Leaderboards- Game Center saves the result of the games including the wins, draws and defeats of the players, and provides the Leaderboards.
-Achievements- Game Center saves the players’ “Points” and provides the achievements.
-Audio Switch- Turn on/off audio.
-AI Wait Time- Adjust the waiting time of the move of the computer.
-Message- Integrate the functions of “Look for a draw”, Resign” and “Play again” and the function of sending message.
* The point formula for Achievements:
1 win=3 score, 1 draw=1 score, 1 defeat=-1 score, ten scores=1 point, points=(wins x 3 + draws - defeats) / 10
* The player who exits game before game over loses the game at the network mode.
* The more explanations please refer to the Readme of the app or APP Support.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet