It is a must have app for Parental control. By limiting the game time on the iDevice, you can protect your kids' eyes, stop game addiction and help building self control of your kids.
1. Set how many minutes your kids can use the iPad/iPhone/iPod
2. Set a password with which you can shift the limit.
3. Start the timer and hand the device to your kid.
4. An alarm will show when the timer ends. To stop the alarm, your kid have to handover the Device to you. Otherwise, the alarm keeps appearing.
5. Enter your Password to stop the alarm.
Set a timer and give the device to your child, tell your child that he/she only has x minutes to play. Then relax and forget it. Your child will come to you when the time is over. You can then tell him to have a relax or do something else.
To stop the app from deleting by your child go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
Let your child understand why you want to limit his game time.
You can change the app notification types from Settings-Notification.