Recently, The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Has Instructed All the Indian telecom operators to verify all Mobile Numbers by linking it to Aadhar. As of now app supports telecom operators like Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Uninor, Tata Docomo, BSNL and Reliance for how to link Aadhar to Mobile Number process.
As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhar with their Mobile numbers.
If you are not having a computer or laptop or you are not having internet connection or are not able to access it, you can track your Aadhar card status with the help of your mobile phone.
Details such as name date of birth and gender will already be mentioned as per the details submitted at the time of registration on the e-Filing portal. And most important thing is your finger scan compulsory.
Verify the details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhar card.
If the details match, enter your Aadhar card number and click on the “link now” button.
A pop-up message will inform you that your Aadhar card has been successfully linked to your mobile number.
It very important to know about that how many sim is registered on your number. This app will show you that how many mobile number cards is biometric verified on your number.
Download our app and Follow the process to update the same.
How to Use:
- Download App and click on the Link Aadhar to Mobile Number.
- Then Log in the e-Filing of the Mobile operator company by entering the log-in ID, Password and Date of Birth
- After logging in to the site a pop up window will link your mobile number with Aadhar card.
- Fill all details & important thing is your finger scan compulsory.
- Verify the details match, enter your Aadhar card number and click on the “link now” button.
1) Check your Linking Status
2) Find Aadhar Linking Status on Mobile
3) Get biometric verification information of sim on your number.
4) Sim verification checker.
5) Check sim verification.
6) Check number of registered sim against your number.
7) Show no of sim registered on specific networks.
8) Get record of biometric verification of sim.
9) Check how many numbers are registered on your CNIC.
10) Update Your Finger Print.
11) Check Status of Your Complaint
12) Find Nearest operator store in google map.
13) Provide all sim inquiry number.
Linking mobile number to Aadhar for the first time:
— Visit the nearest Aadhar center and submit an Aadhar update/correction form along with relevant documents.
— Along with form and documents submission, your biometrics will be verified at the enrolment center along with thumb impression.
— Collect your acknowledgement slip. The details will get updated in a maximum of 10 days.
This application helps the Indian prepaid telecom users to find the numbers for specific operations.
This app is called as:
- Free Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Online
- Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number & SIM Online
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Sim Number
- Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number
- Free Aadhar Card Link to SIM Online
- Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Online
- Aadhar Card Link to Mobile Number
- Link Aadhar to Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card Link to Mobile Number & SIM Card
- Link Aadhar To Mobile No
- Link mobile number with Aadhar card
Disclaimer: This App is Prank App it not a Real App it is Only for Entertainment purpose only If you find useful app then don’t forget to rate it, review it and share with your friends and Family.
Hope This Article Will Help You To Link Your Aadhar Card With Your Mobile Number , If You Have Any Query Then Do Comment Below.
Thank you & Enjoy…