On EPFO Online website you can also Download easy your EPF Passbook, check your PF Claim status,Link adhar, activate your UAN, transfer download PF related various forms and UAN transfer much more.
Feature are here:
- Link Aadhaar card to EPFO UAN Number online
- You can Online Check EPF Balance -> Employees can check PF balance through UAN number and registered mobile number directly from EPFO e-SEWA portal.
- Know EPF Balance Through SMS -> App will send SMS to EPFO SMS service and get SMS with your EPFO details.
- Pension -> Check your Pension Payment Order (PPO) status provided on the Central Pension Accounting Office under the Ministry of Finance india website.
Users can enter their 12 Digit PPO Number to check the status online.
- Claim pf status check & Link Multiple EPF Accounts using T-OTP
- Also EPF Balance Through Missed Call -> Give MissedCall to EPFO for free and get SMS with your EPF balance details.
- Online Activate UAN -> In case you forget your UAN, don't worry you can easily know your UAN through this app and also Activate & register aadhar UAN.
- TRRN Status -> Employers can check Temporary Return Reference Number(TRRN) Status through 13 e Digit Number link Aadhar & KYC Link update status.
- Helpline Number -> With this app you can solve your query related EPF by just giving a call on a paytm Toll Free number.
- EPF Online -> It will allow the user to access EPFO portal in a very low internet speed and all data are compressed to allow the user optimum benefitcorrection of access to the service with high usability.
You can select years like 2017 , 2018, 2019 to see specific year withdrawal calculator information enquiry.