LISNR is a high frequency, inaudible technology; a communication protocol that sends data over audio. We use inaudible sound waves called Smart Tones™, to transmit these customizable packets of information.
When our SDK is embedded in an app, you can trigger second screen experiences using our Tones and LISNR Portal. Request SDK/Portal access at www.lisnr.com.
LISNR Portal users can use this app to:
* “Start Listening” for created Smart Tones
* Test content in an app environment
* Receive high quality diagnostic audio recordings
* Report Tones heard and processed
* Test Peer-to-Peer messaging