Litecoin (LTC or Ł) is a peer-to-peer crypto currency and open source software project. While inspired by, and in most regards technically nearly identical to Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin is far quicker and cheaper.
In our mini-course:
1. Introduction to Litecoin – the basics of LTC
2. Litecoin Differences from Bitcoin
3. Litecoin origin
4. Cryptocurrency wallet – How to buy Litecoin and how to sell Litecoin
5. Litecoin and Cryptocurrency mining – Creating LTC out of thin air
6. Blockchain technology
7. LiteCoin (LTC) real time quotes
8. BitCoin (BTC) real time quotes
9. DogeCoin (XTG) real time quotes
10. Bonus! Insights about Bitcoin and Ethereum
To get the most out of the app, we suggest you’ll use the tools we’ve built for you:
- Set up weekly lesson as soon as you start the course – that will help you finish it successfully.
- In-app notebook, for you to write what you’ve learned, your next steps and more.