[Features of a subscription to the Little Fox app]
- Over 310 songs that allow children to learn simple English phrases and numbers. Songs include The Alphabet Song and Mary Had a Little Lamb.
- Over 3,400 animated stories for children, with 70 original series and 650 classics. Animated series include fiction such as mysteries and fantasies, as well as non-fiction such as science and biography, and more!
- A structured learning environment for ESL/ELL students so they can gradually progress from levels 1-9.
- A new story is released each day, Monday through Friday!
- Quizzes to test comprehension
- Text and translation are provided for every story and song.
- A reader’s “Bookshelf” to store and organize favorites
- To see which stories and songs children have watched, parents can use the Learning Log to check their progress. There are separate Learning Logs and Bookshelves for each child.
- One parent user, plus up to three child users
- Little Fox website subscribers can use our app without any additional cost.
- 2015, 2016 Korea EduAward, Elementary School English Education Category
- 2015 Education Software Review Awards, Upper Elementary Category
- 2015 Korea Education Sector Elementary English Education Award
- 2014 Teachers’ Choice Award, for the Family & for the Classroom
- 2013 National Parenting Publications Awards, Gold Winner
- 2013 Interactive Media Awards, Best in Class
- 2003 Korea Software Industry Association (KOSA) Prime Minister’s Commendation
- 2002 39th Bologna Children’s Book Fair, New Media Prize
- 2001 Korea Digital Contents, Grand Prize Winner and Gold Winner
- A Little Fox app subscription is offered on a monthly basis, $24.99 per month, and the payment is charged to Google Wallet accounts.
- All payments follow Google Wallet policy and refunds cannot be made for subscriptions.
[App Access Permissions Notice]
* Required Access Permissions
The following permissions in the stated areas are required to use this app.
- Storage: to store content thumbnails temporarily
- Device ID: to store Learning Log data (not user-specific)
- Device/App history: to maximize services and check errors
* Optional Access Permissions
The following areas and permissions are optional:
- Photos/Camera: to set up user account profile picture
- Google ID: to send PUSH messages for devices with OS version 4.1 or older