If any of these examples resonate with you, then you need Personal Clouds of Connected Content:
1. Frustrated trying to find the manual on your [fridge/ATV/Car/TV/HiFi].
2. Want to remember this great [wine/beer/snack] to buy later
3. Need to manage a list of [tiles/music/guests] options with your [wife/friends/bride] for the [patio/party/wedding]
4. Often forget that [book/move/wine/TV Show] your [friend/Donald Trump/Bernie Sanders] recommended
5. Find [emai/sms/phone calls]l frustrating as a way to plan a [trip/event/party] with [friends/co-workers/family]
6. Can never remember that important [date/phrase/article/VIN/model number] when you need it
7. Get frustrated trying to find the correct [chain/part/fuel filter/tire] for your [chainsaw/weber grill/ATV/car]
8. Wish you had the [service/medical/maintenance] history for your [car/pet/garden/art] n your hand
9. Would love more information on the [Art/History/Menu Item/Computer/Truck] when you are in the [Gallery/Museum/Restaurant/Store/Dealership]
10. Wished you could tell the world about [products/people/ideas/issues/events/articles/advice/insights] and not have it gone in 15s
11. Need to know whether the [width/weight/height] of a [fridge/boat/pet] [fits] in [your kitchen/trailer/flight]
Personal Clouds of Connected Content
1. Give you instant access to content on the stuff you own: the manuals, accessories, videos, etc.
2. Provide you with information on the stuff you want to acquire: specification, comparisons, reviews, ratings, etc.
3. Allow you to share the stuff you care about: your favorite books, wines, movies, apps, pets, family, photos, articles, videos, food, places, etc.
4. Showcase and share your accomplishments: places visited, restaurants you recommend, races you have run, recipes you have cooked, projects you have built, etc.
5. Manage and collaborate on things to do: places to visit, projects to complete, things to buy, goals to accomplish, big ticket shopping lists, events, etc.