Follow us on twitter @lokeshmdevs to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- configurable lock screen
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
_and many more
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in LM music .
LM music uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
****This is an complaint version for lm music player(com.lmdevs.music)