Learn the placement of notes on the staff/stave
Check your understanding by taking the test
-to conquer the understanding presentation of notes are divided into 15 different levels
- 5 levels for Treble Clef or GClef
- 5 levels for Bass Clef or FClef
- 5 levels of that randomly presents notes from Treble clef and Bass clef
- each level presents notes at random to increase the learning and alertness
- the random presentation prepares one for the reflex skills of correct note recognition
Improve the speed of recognition by repeating the test cycles
Improve the accuracy of recognition by playing each level
Check the high-level and detailed score sheet to know how you are doing
Both the teacher and student can now review the performance at every level
Practice - Step by step method to learning and recognize musical notes using the practice mode.
Change the clef and rotate the CogWheel to learn the placement of notes in the staff
Test your skill - There are 15 levels (separated for the improvement of your skill) for both Bass and Treble clefs.