2. Your emergency contacts can view your trip in real-time.
3. In case of emergency you can send SOS notifications to your emergency contacts and request for help.
4. You can record voice, click photos and videos during emergency so that your emergency contacts can use them to assess the situation and provide necessary help.
5. You have an option to send SOS notification to the other Locator App users who are around you for help.
6. Your trip history is saved and available only to you and your emergency contacts for analyzing the pattern and provide you necessary help.
7. Your emergency contact can also trigger SOS for you if they notice that you are deviating from your normal route.