Designed for intensive Logical Reasoning Aptitude Test preparation (SHL Kenexa style). Aimed at graduate and managerial job applicants who are preparing to sit the Logical Reasoning test in SHL or Kenexa formats.
Efficient and tough preparation format: 26 questions to be attempted under a 20 minutes-time-limit. The questions are drawn randomly from an increasingly large test question bank. The test questions can be sorted to Easy, Medium and Hard categories. There is a comprehensive score report at the end of the test: both numerical and graphical (showing average and recent results)
Logical Reasoning Tests belong to a category of Aptitude Tests called Non Verbal Reasoning Tests because they rely on visual representation of and solutions to problems, arguments, questions. Non Verbal Reasoning tests are designed to measure one’s ability to reason logically and to understand new ideas, in other words, to think critically.
There are four key types of Non Verbal Reasoning tests: Logical (Abstract) Reasoning, Diagrammatic Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning and Mechanical Reasoning.
Also known as Abstract Reasoning tests, Logical Reasoning Tests (LRT) are used to measure your general intellectual reasoning ability (using the first principles).
There are 3 types of Abstract (Logical) Reasoning tests:
1) Identify the feature in common – used rarely
2) Complete series of patterns/diagrams – a popular format, used by SHL, Kenexa, etc
3) Complete matrices consisting of shapes and patterns – used by others
There are 2 steps involved in the Logical Reasoning Test (LRT):
1) Identify the underlying logic of a set of sequences (series) of patterns, diagrams, shapes, symbols, etc
2) Based on the identified series (or order) of patterns, predict the next pattern or the missing pattern in the sequence
This Practice Test App will help job applicants prepare for the most popular type of Abstract Reasoning Test which is commonly referred to as LOGICAL REASONING TEST by the largest test providers such as SHL and Kenexa: the test is based on series of shapes, diagrams and/or patterns.