1. This app requires internet connectivity to the server to function - there is no offline mode.
2. Data is stored "in the cloud".
3. An account is required to be created. You can use your existing Google account to sign in.
* Cloud based - no DropBox or other ad-hoc sync method required.
* Access your databases from your smartphone and tablet.
* Access your database from your computer at https://www.logmedo.com.
* Multiple tables and relationships.
* Wizard to create charts from your data.
* Compare current data with data from a different period. For example, you can compare current month's data with last month's data or the same month in the previous year.
* Intuitive wizard to create pivot table from your data.
* A central "Dashboard" to view charts from your various databases.
* Share your database with other registered users. You can make some users as "Editors" and others as "Viewers". Editors can add/edit/delete records, but cannot make design changes to the database. Viewers can only view data.
* Share your database (read-only) with anyone with a link, or embedded your data in a website or a blog. See an example here - https://www.logmedo.com/embed.html.
* Export your charts as image and share it with others.
* Import from CSV. You can import data into a new table, or import data into an existing table.
* Download as PDF.
* Download as Microsoft Excel (.xlsx).
* Choose different color theme for each database;
* Choose custom icon for each of your databases.
* Format rows/columns with fill/text color
* Publish your database design as template for others to import and use (your data is not shared)
* Browse and import database design templates that others have shared.
* Many different types of custom fields to choose from (more than 23), including signature and barcode.
* In addition to standard columns, create columns (such as length/height, distance, speed, temperature, and weight), that support both metric (m, km, kph, C), as well as the English system (ft, mi, mph, F).
* Support for search, featuring a powerful search engine with advanced search operators (AND, OR, NOT, +, -, *, ?), and fuzzy and proximity search.
* Attach files from cloud providers.
Here are some database app that you can create in Logmedo:
* Vehicle logbook
* Exercise logbook
* Health logbook
* Office Inventory
* Music Library
* Movie Library
* Document Management System
* Expense log
* Mileage Record
* Rental Property Management
* Electronic Health Record
* and many more