"This adorable new app is like none I have ever seen before" - theimum.com
"I know a beautiful-looking children’s app when I see one. Loopy Lost His Lettuce is certainly that. Marvellous stuff" - appsplayground.com
"My daughter loves it! I have to recommend Loopy for everyone out there with toddlers and children in Elementary." - Crochet Savvy Magazine
"It’s a cute little story with an even cuter presentation" - ikidapps.com
Loopy the snail lost his lettuce and needs your help to find it!
Experience a fun and creative adventure into the unique world of crochet creatures.
Join Loopy in this original adventure story as he searches for his lost lettuce. Follow him through the four seasons as he meets a wonderful range of colourful characters along the way.
Featuring 30 highly detailed interactive pages and 6 fun games. Loopy Lost His Lettuce is a positive and engaging story which is ideal for pre-readers and experienced readers alike.
The art style of Loopy Lost His Lettuce is created in the original and colourful art technique called freeform crochet. All objects and creatures have been individually hand-made.
Bring smiles to your child! :)
* Unique handmade crochet art style with Full iPhone 5 Retina support.
* 30 detailed pages of beautiful animation and interactive features to find on every page.
* Touch, tilt, shake and slide to find all the different interactive objects!
* 6 fun and addictive games to play throughout your adventure.
* Fully narrated with both “Read to me” and “Read by myself” options.
* Original story written with interactive features in mind.
* Multiple skill difficulties to cater for people of all ages (Easy, Medium and Hard).
* Full Game Center support including leaderboards and challenging achievements.
* Delightfully original soundtrack.
If you experience any issues with Loopy Lost His Lettuce. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you out!
Did you love Loopy Lost His Lettuce? Please write a review so more people can experience the fun Loopy adventure! :)
We would love to hear your feedback!
Follow us on
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/woolizoo
Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/woolizoo