As with all prescription medications, compounded medications require a valid prescription from a licensed medical practitioner. We are always happy to contact your medical practitioner to discuss treatment options as well as inform him or her about therapies that other practitioners have found helpful for other patients with similar health concerns.
Louisville Pharmacy is your source for all of your compounded pharmaceutical needs.
Louisville Pharmacy is committed to providing you with the service and quality you deserve.
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet