- Family Locator - get location your family members or friends
- Free calls to any phone numbers in the world. Invite friends to M1, get referral bonuses and call any numbers for free.
- Alexa assistant — connect your Amazon account and your Alexa assistant will always be on the line, wherever you go.
You can text Alexa also.
- Push-To-Talk. Use this Walkie-Talkie mode in group and regular chats.
- Users Nearby — you can see users around you (up to a 100 km radius). Chat with people nearby and make new friends.
- SIP equipment — connect you IP PBX (for example, Asterisk), call center or any IP phone or gateway to connect with any M1 user directly from your PBX, call center or IP phone.
- API for IoT devices — you can now exchange messages with any Internet-enabled (IoT) device: alarm systems, smart homes, etc. You can also control simple DIY devices (Arduino, Rapsberry) directly or through cloud-based IoT solutions (IBM Watson, Amazon AW, etc.)
- API for creating bots. You can easily define scenarios for your AI consultants that will be used for communicating with M1 messenger users.
- Automatic deletion of sent messages. Define the lifetime for your messages and watch them disappear after its expiry.
- Messenger with video surveillance function (messenger spy).
If you have an extra smartphone, you can easily turn it into a surveillance camera with the ability to remotely access the Internet (via wifi or cellular network).
You can connect to it from anywhere, and it will help you to keep track of your child, see whether your child is at home or in school, look over your cat or dog, or just show keep track of who is at home or in your office!
M1 Messenger works on any Android phone with a camera and a microphone using the 4.2 system or newer update with a stable Internet connection. CCTV systems have never been made easier!
Install M1 Messenger on your two phones. One of them will be a camera installed at the desired location, and the second phone will be used to remotely access the camera.
On the smartphone camera in the Live TV section, you can give your contacts access to the feed and select the front or rear camera (the contacts must be authorized previously).
Now your phones are connected via WiFi or 3G/4G and you will have access to your camera from anywhere in the world!
Simply go to the menu, select Live TV and you will see the available camera feeds.
If you are looking for a solution for a home video surveillance system, baby or pet tracking systems, or just an IP camera, look no further than the M1 Messenger.