M32-MIX remote control and offline editing software provides comprehensive control over all mixing and routing functions of your MIDAS M32 consoles right from the convenience of your iPad®.
From on-stage monitoring sound checks, preamp and channel processing control, to editing the console's onboard effects racks, the M32-MIX app allows the operator to control the M32 with unlimited flexibility and ease of use.
M32-MIX gives you the freedom to move about the venue, in order to achieve the maximum performance of your system. Just connect the iPad to your wireless network and assign a static IP address to all consoles wired to that network. The M32-MIX app will connect to that IP address showing the type of console while connecting. No additional hardware, no computer and all extremely easy. M32-MIX unleashes an abundance of remote functionality for the MIDAS M32 series of digital mixing consoles.
* Control over Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom Power
* Configure the LCD Scribble Strips, incl. colors, icons and names
* EQ-curve control for fine-tuning the equalisation from anywhere in the room
* Real Time Analyser when editing EQ
* Metering overviews with all levels at a glance
* Individual input channel Sends to all buses
* Sends on Faders feature for rapid stage monitoring setup from your iPad
* Detailed editing of channel preamp, gate, dynamics, equaliser, bus sends and LCD scribble strips
* Complete editing of M32 onboard effects rack
* Scene management and control functions
* Routing to Behringer ULTRANET P16 personal monitoring system
* 6 aux, 2 USB recorder and 8 effects returns levels
* 16 aux bus, 6 Matrix, Master LCR and 8 DCA levels
* Mute lock-out feature prevents accidental muting
* Connect multiple iPads® simultaneously
* Requires a wireless router connected to the M32
* M32-Mix 3.0 requires M32 console firmware V2.16 or higher to be installed on the console