AP CRDA brings Owners of the plots and Investors of Amaravati onto Mana Amaravati App to reduce investment cycle drastically.Mana Amaravati gives the owners of allotted plots in capital region, a chance to extend the reach to the investors in any part of the world and get a better deal to sell, lease or joint development the plot. On the other hand, Investors from any part of the world get to weigh multiple options available and find value for money on the plot.
Features of the app also include:
Buy & Sell:
1. User registration with Aadhar authentication
2. Change password
3. Forgot password
4. Showing list of owned properties in “My Properties” page after successful login
5. Provide option for Seller to put the plot for sale/lease/joint development & to delist the same
6. Showing list of properties shown interest in “My interested properties” page
7. Search based on:
a. Village name
b. Plot category:
c. Select Type:
iii. Joint Development
d. Area: Min and Max area
e. Price: Min and Max price per Sq.Yds
8. Show interest option in property details page
9. CRDA plot size based on codes
10. Exchanging the contact details of buyer to seller & seller to buyer after showing interest on
11. SMS notification/confirmation to seller once the property is put for sale.
Amaravati Free Health: Residents of Amaravati City as on 08.12.2014 are provided with Amaravati Free Health Card making them eligible for free health initiative implemented by NTR Vaidya Seva Trust.
Amaravati Free Education: Students can check eligibility criteria and how to apply for free education.
Skill Development: Citizens of Amaravati looking for skill development can apply.
Grievance redressal system: Citizens can contact AP CRDA for grievances and concerned department can look into the issue.
Capital city zone regulations: Provides regulations for all the constructions that fall under the capital city zone.
Maps: Detailed maps of the capital city Amaravati.
Social Media: Providing a chance to connect though official pages of capital Amaravati.
Photo galleries: Showcase the events conducted by AP CRDA.
Video galleries: Provide access to past videos
Dashboard: Dynamically updated with the number of plots available for sale, lease or joint development.
Contact Us: Contact Information allows citizens of Amaravati to directly contact the concerned official.
Login: Users only need to login if he/she wants to shortlist the property of list their own property for Sale/Lease/Joint development or contact the owner.
User registration if free and needs to register using Aadhar number and aadhar linked phone number for better user experience and to constantly receive updates and the latest developments in Amaravati.