Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience the expert recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer along with common complications found while treating the disease.
ABOUT MANUAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
Manual of Clinical Oncology is a practical guide that provides concise information needed in the management of cancer. This popular resource presents basic principles along with diagnosis and treatment options to aid in the decision-making process. Common complications experienced in therapy are covered and make this powerful app a must-have during rounds or at the bedside.
• Coverage of specific malignancies including solid tumors and hematopoieses
• Recommendations for a variety of complications seen in therapy
• Detailed figures and tables
• Helpful appendixes including tumor identifiers, chemo regimens, and more
• Links to related information found in chapter outlines
• A Cancer Survival Guide for Women – written by a patient
• PubMed reference links for additional reading
• Universal Index Search to locate information quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Dennis A. Casciato, MD; Mary C. Territo, MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine