The Swedish Exhibition & Conference Centre organises some twenty exhibitions and fairs every year. Some of these are open to the general public, others are trade fairs. We feel sure that you will be interested in many of these events, either as a private individual or in relation to your working life.
Each event provides a meeting place for thousands upon thousands of people with the same private interests or from the same industries. Whether public fairs or trade fairs, they all have one main characteristic in common; they promote meetings between people – meetings that often result in good deals and profitable business.
So make a firm date to come to the Swedish Exhibition & Conference Centre, if you would like to benefit from the following:
• Seeing and experiencing new products relating to your work or personal interest
• Creating new contacts, and consolidating existing contacts
• Gaining useful ideas and inspiration
• Doing valuable business or making good deals
• Experiencing, through all your senses, everything on offer in your industry
• Participating in leading edge knowledge transfer
The Swedish Exhibition & Conference Centre and Gothia Towers form one of the biggest, fully integrated exhibition, event, conference and hotel complexes in Europe.
So, with everything from exhibition halls, exhibition arenas, conference facilities and hotels to shops, theatre, spa, art gallery and restaurants under one roof, you save valuable time and effort when you exhibit, visit or stay with us.
These benefits, together with our unique city-centre location, make our venue a hub and centre for generating both business and memorable experiences – right in the heart of Scandinavia.