*This is not standalone app! You need a compatible launcher (read bellow) to use this app! If your launcher is not mentioned in this description don't even think to purchase! Or simply install compatible launcher eg. Nova, Apex to apply Materialistik*
Compatible stock launchers: LG Home (Marshmallow and earlier), Sony Xperia, Asus Zen UI, more compatible launchers please read below.
Not supported stock launchers: Samsung Touchwiz, LG Home Nougat, HTC, Google Now, and most of Chinese/Mediatek
1. 4000+ icons inspired by material design
2. 126+ HD 3000x2675 px cloud-based wallpaper
3. XXXHDPI Icon 192x192 px
4. Support 29++ launchers
5. Full manually vector graphic processing icons
6. See & Search all icons
7. Smart Icon Request
8. Support Muzei
9. Image picker, attach as an image to email, hangouts, Etc or even use it to create Zooper widget
10. Support main dinamic calendar (eg. Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business Calendar, pre-installed calendar and many more)
11. Smart icon request
12. Help section, contains FAQs with search function
13. Report bugs
14. Show/Hide launcher icon from app drawer
Support 29 or more major Launchers:
Direct Apply: L, Lucid, GO, Next, Apex, Action Pro, Nova, ADW, Holo, Holo HD, Aviate, Smart (read issue for this launcher below), Mini, KK, Solo, Epic, Inspire, Nine, Atom, Nemus, S, LG Home (read issue for this launcher below), CM Theme Engine
Apply via launcher/theme setting: Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Arrow Launcher, Themer, Hola, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon, and may be more that have icon pack support
1. GO Launcher doesn't support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF "show icon base".
2. Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
3. Downloaded wallpaper. Find them on /Pictures/Materialistik/wallpaper/HERE
4. LG Home may working unstable for some device. If you're not sure DON'T PURCHASE! No refund for this reason!
5. Smart Launcher, apply the icons via materialistik dashboard, DO NOT APPLY VIA LAUNCHER PREFERENCE!
6. THERE SO A LOT LOT OF ICON REQUESTS! IF YOU WANT YOUR REQUEST GET PRIORITIZED ALSO WRITE THEM TO MY G+ COMMUNITY WALL, JOIN HERE, otherwise I'll pick randomly for next themed icons.
Dashboard is using CandyBar, it is available as open source and free to use https://github.com/danimahardhika/candybar-library/ thanks to Dani Mahardika for this. Find him here http://goo.gl/lyOzTJ
Screenshots credit are are belong to:
- Created by Tha Muthafuckin BEARD using his Beard Zooper project, circle him here https://goo.gl/hfzP5z
1. Ron Amescua https://plus.google.com/+RonAmescua/posts