-Columns to help students show work
-Randomly generated numbers for variety
-Option to choose number of questions in each exercise session
-Option to turn on and turn off sound effects
-Summary of student’s achievement in each exercise session
-Option to input student's name
-Progress Tracking Page to record students' progresses
-User can delete an individual record in Progress Tracking Page
-FB share functionality
How to use:
1. Select the number of digits for dividend and number of digits for divisor.
2. Choose a desired number of questions.
3. Click “Start” to start the exercise.
4. Use the numeric pad (0-9) at the bottom of the screen to input the solution/column(s) into the highlighted box.
5. To correct/change a digit, click on that digit (in the answer field or the column) and input a new digit from the numeric pad.
6. To erase the digit and to move to next field, click "DEL/SP (delete/space)".
7. Click “Done” to submit the solution.
8. Click “Exit” to exit the exercise.
9. Note: Math Exercise Kid (Division) does not validate values in columns. Math Exercise Kid (Division) validates the quotient and the remainder.