Math Kids features a number of puzzles that teach while your child plays, including:
• Counting - Learn to count objects in this simple game of addition.
• Compare - Children can build their counting and comparing skills to see which group of items is bigger or smaller.
• Adding Puzzle - A fun mini-game where kids create math problems by dragging numbers on the screen.
• Adding Fun - Count the objects and tap on the missing number.
• Adding Quiz - Put your child's math and addition skills to the test.
• Subtracting Puzzle - Fill in the missing symbols in the math problem.
• Subtracting Fun - Count the items to solve the puzzle!
• Subtracting Quiz - See how much your child has improved in their mathematics skills for subtraction.
When kids can play while they're learning, they're much more likely to recall information. It also makes them want to learn more frequently, which will give them a huge boost when they start kindergarten.
Math Kids also comes with a number of features that help adults monitor and manage their child's progress. Customize game modes to increase or decrease the difficulty, or check report cards to see scores for previous rounds.
Math Kids is the perfect introduction to the basics of counting, addition, and subtraction. It will teach your toddler, kindergartener, 1st grader sorting, and logical skills along with early mathematics, giving them the perfect foundation for a lifetime of learning.