You’ll get more out of your MCA visit with exhibition and artwork guides in text, video and audio and find out more about the artists and artworks from our permanent collection that are on display.
If you're at the MCA, connect to our free wifi, make sure your bluetooth is on, and access more about the artworks and artists as you enjoy our exhibitions.
If you're planning a visit, browse our current and upcoming exhibitions and events and buy your tickets via the app.
• Audio guides by curators, artists and our gallery hosts
• Read, watch and listen to more about the artwork around you in the galleries (enable bluetooth in your phone settings)
• Use our event listing to see what’s on during your visit and beyond
• See the daily schedule of our free guided gallery tours
• Beat the queue and buy exhibition tickets, event tickets plus MCA memberships
• Maps to help you find your way around the building wherever you are in the MCA
• Create your own collection by favouriting events, artworks and content
Content will be regularly updated with our changing exhibition and event program, so there’s always something new to discover.
About the MCA:
Located at Circular Quay on Sydney Harbour, the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia is dedicated to exhibiting, collecting and interpreting the work of today’s artists. The MCA has a vibrant program of temporary exhibitions as well as a substantial contemporary art collection which includes significant works from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists. The MCA is free to enter, with one paid exhibition per year and some paid programs.