The Mechanical Report Application documents a “correction needed” or a “correction completed” of the infrastructure of a building, including mechanical, plumbing, electrical, or structural. Very effective for documenting punch list items on fast-paced construction sites. Change orders, work estimates, and invoices are easily created, digitally captured, and logged with ease.
Leverages smartphone technology with our patent-pending, time-locked documentation process that includes embedded photos watermarked with time, date, ambient temperature, and GPS location in addition to sorting, storing, and emailing documents and enabling signature capture (E-Sign). Cloud syncing on multiple devices (iOS).
• Creates secure, digital certification documentation in minutes. (Say goodbye to lost or damaged paperwork.)
• Reduces labor hours for project walks to correct punch list items.
• Change orders, work estimates, and invoices are easily created, digitally captured, and logged with ease.
• Embeds photos-stamped with time, date, ambient temp, GPS location.
• E-signoff for multiple signatures of inspectors, project managers, etc.
• Emails professionally documented, certified PDFs.
• Time-locked, encrypted data fields-prevent errors and data tampering.
• Organizes and stores files by date, project, system, and client.
• Improves accountability-gives clients, engineers, and architects detailed proof of work.
• Designed for field use with no internet or server connections needed.
• Cloud storage and syncing on multiple devices (iOS).
• No ads.