• Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
• Rapid access to breaking research – Early View articles updated as they publish
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
• Adjustable text and table sizing
• Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
• Dynamic References show references in context
• Full screen figure and table viewer
• Convenient alerts when new issues are available
• Share article abstract, figures or tables via email
Medical and Veterinary Entomology is the leading periodical in its field. The Journal covers the biology and control of insects, ticks, mites and other arthropods of medical and veterinary importance. The main strengths of the Journal lie in the fields of:
• epidemiology and transmission of vector-borne pathogens
• changes in vector distribution that have impact on the pathogen transmission
• arthropod behaviour and ecology
• novel, field evaluated, approaches to biological and chemical control methods
• host arthropod interactions
The Royal Entomological Society exists to promote the dissemination of knowledge in all fields of insect science. It is the principal society in the United Kingdom for professional entomologists, and has overseas members, as well as a strong amateur membership.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Medical and Veterinary Entomology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Medical and Veterinary Entomology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.