The Application has the following features to manage your complete Clinical & Practice Management:
1. Finalise Prescriptions including for Walk In Patients
2. AI driven and machine learning algorithm to customise your treatment patterns
3. Easy data fills (Quickfills and Voice Commands)
4. Make changes / corrections you deem necessary
5. Get Vitals Trends
6. See Past History and Hospitalisation records
7. Maintain Risk and Allergy profiles of patients for patient safety
8. Differential Disease Diagnosis and Disease suggestions
9. Remembers your choices of Brands and Tests
10. Better clinical consistency and towards error free practice
11. Review/Manage Appointments of Patients and Scheduling
12. Manage Multiple Clinics and Availability
13. Manage Permissions for your staff and Junior Doctors
14. Past records of patients in an organised manner (can be uploaded by Patients/Your staff)
15. View any of MediTimes patients records at any time, helpful in an Emergency
16. Advice your patients on followup of Laboratory/Diagnostics Reports Thro MediTimes (without their having to come over to the Clinic)
17. Keep personal Notes for each patient, where required, for future recap/use.
18. Junior Doctor. Effectively.
MediTimes hopes to save a significant portion of your clinical time, once you consistently use the App’s Prescription tools for treating patients. It is our commitment to automate upto 90% of your clinical practice in 3 to 6 months’ time. And, save 30% of your clinical time in the process.
There will be also a corresponding MediTimes App for patients as well. It will have functionalities for patients to search for Doctors, fix appointments, manage all health records, purchase medicines and book laboratory/diagnostics tests through the App. They can manage this for themselves and for others who may be important to them. The patients would be able to get home delivery of medicines or an option of collecting the medicines from the nearest pharmacy located next to the Doctor. Similarly, the App has features for listing laboratory/Diagnostics recommended by you, so that the patients can be benefitted from correct choices and shared preferences.
The app also lets the doctor or his/her staff to manage their availability, manage multiple Clinics.
You can manage also Walk In patients and their clinical management through MediTimes MIND as well.
You can view any of your patients records at all times (useful in times of emergency or if the patient seeks your advice on a clinical matter at any time or if the patient walks in without past records). The records are sorted in a chronological fashion and are listed separately for Prescriptions, Lab Diagnostics Reports, Inpatient Records/Hospitalisation. The records also have a description for easy retrieval of the particular record.