Keep records of attendance at events!
Keep track of the people who reserve Yes to an event, but do not show up so you can take ACTION after a number of no-shows.
Meetup Leaders and Administrators can now easily keep track of RSVPs and no-shows to your events.
At your event, 'Check-In' people as they show up as easy as a tap on their picture.
Keeps records of those who don't show up so you can remove them from your group after a number of no-shows.
* 'Meetup CheckIn' uses the Meetup.com APIs but Meetup Inc. does not endorse nor sponsor 'Meetup CheckIn' and we are not affiliated in any way with Meetup Inc.
* Once installed - run the app and login to Meetup.com.
* You will see a list of your upcoming and recent Meetups.
* Tap an event to see members who have RSVP'd to this event.
* Tap members as they show up to mark them as attended.
* No-show data is kept and accumulated for each member.
* As members attend future events, members are highlighted if they missed past events.
* Tap highlighted members to see past records of missed events.
* Now you can easily keep track of and remove members who repeatedly miss events.
* Recommended for Leaders and Administrators, however any member of group can use.
* This is a Lite or Demo version - only shows half of the members who RSVP.
* Easy to use - logon and go!
* Shows previous and upcoming Meetup Events from all of your Meetup Groups.
* Quickly shows pictures of all members attending your Meetups, highlighting members that have missed past events.
* Tap member pictures to check them in to an event.
* Logon with Oauth (most secure way of logging into Meetup - does not store Userid/pw on your device)
* Feedback and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
* More information at: http://fuzzychocolate.com/w/meetup-checkin/
* Does not work well if cross-posting multiple groups to one event.
* Meetup CheckIn requires a member account on Meetup.com in order to function.
* Meetup CheckIn requires an Internet connection.
* Current version does not sync data across devices.
* Some photos take longer to load than others as member's photo sizes vary greatly.