Do you want an easy way to keep track of your income and expenses? Do you want to have a long-term overview of your accounts? Do you want to get meaningful statistics based on individually selected criteria (main and sub-categories, payment method, people and groups)? Do you want to know where you are spending too much and where you can save money? Do you want to print data from the app or transfer it to other programmes (e.g. Excel, Numbers ...)? Do you want to import your bank data? Do you want to back-up your data securely in the Cloud? Do you want a simple, powerful and low-priced universal app? Then this app is exactly right for you.
With this free version you can only create 16 entries per month and you cannot use any export functions (Excel, CSV, HTML, PDF). These limitations can be removed permanently via In App Purchase (2,99 USD).
This app can be presented in German and English. Further languages are to follow.
Take a look at our specifications:
• universal app for iPhone and iPad
• supports 3D Touch and Today Widget for quick entries
• password protection via PIN code and Touch-ID (including entering delay)
• use Quick Actions for super quick data collection
• save your encrypted data in the iCloud
• transfer your complete data to another iOS device via iCloud at the push of a button
• define the beginning of the month according to your incoming salary (e.g. 1st or 15th)
• change the system language within the app
• unlimited number of accounts
• accounts can be deactivated and prioritized
• entering of an initial account balance
• revenues, expenditures, transfers between the different accounts
• automatic completion of the entry
• division of the entries by means of freely combinable main and sub-categories, payment types, persons and groups
• main and sub-categories can be removed or changed
• administration of freely definable templates
• standing orders (weekly, monthly, …) are created once and automatically added
• marking of entries (tagged respectively cleared)
• save vouchers as photos
• have yourself reminded when an entry is due
• create documentation entries that have no influence on your balance
• cover standing orders or singular entries for arbitrary time periods, accounts, payment types, categories, persons and groups
• easily configurable administration – extremely flexible
• budgets can be deactivated and prioritized
• entries are automatically referred to the right budget
• transfer of the balance of the preceding time period
• displaying of budget overrun
• comprehensive statistics, evaluations and figures
• support of monthly and up-to-date views (including balances of the following months)
• comprehensive search function (including search & replace)
• print all data directly from the app via AirPrint
• configurable export of data into the target format: Excel/Numbers, CSV, PDF and HTML
• access to the exported data via iTunes or email sending
• import your account statements from a CSV or Excel file. Either via iTunes or directly via Email Attachment
If your bank is not supported, send us an email with the name of the institution and a sample CSV file. Please make personal data unrecognizable without changing the formatting.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Questions, criticism, or suggestions? Simply send us an email. You can leave us a message on our feedback page (http://www.OneTwoApps.com) and to discuss with other users. We are pleased about every message and are glad to help.