Excellent integration between Mi Band and your mobile helps to built and bridge real-time digital heart rate readout translated into powerful visualisation Chart display mode incorporating statistical evaluation and analysis.
Continuous heart rate monitoring features instantly transform your smart MI Band into continuous health optimize tracking right on your wrist to maintain workout intensity and maximise training without the needs to invest into another high end smart health device.
1. [Real-Time Charting] Enhanced Graphical Real time Heart rate Charting summarised data samples collection vital for health analysis and better fitness exercise programme design.
2.[Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring] Offer Continuous heart rate measuring or various predetermined scan interval for heart rate measurement and recording
3. [Smart Data Management] Visual colour management simplify heart rate measure classification for easy understanding and analysis.
4. [Google Fit Sync] Real-Time heart rate data could be instantly uploaded into Google Fit cloud
5. [Statistical Analysis] Heart rate measured during work out session statistical analysed to enhance overall heart health fitness progress monitoring and improvement.
6. [CandleStickChart] World first CandleStickChart visual display collating all the vital heart health information at one glance.
7. [Data Export] Heart Rate data can be easily exported as standard CSV file format for further processing and analysis.
Important notice on Mi Band 2 Connection requirement :
To avoid app from crashing :
It is advisable to ensure that latest Official Mi Fit App is properly configured and successfully connected to Mi Band 2
2.4 Fix MiBand 2 inconsistent connection bug
2.3 Improve MiBand 2 connectivity
2.2 Bug and Stability Fix
2.1 Minor bug Fix
2.0 Support MI Band 2
1.7 UI beautification , add option to enable Heart Rate Flex Chart Swing Motion display in relation to Average bpm during the session measured.
1.6 Increase main chart visible real-time data points.
1.5 Add Target Heart Rate at Training Intensities from (50 to 90%) based on the Karvonen Formula at [Setting] UI.
1.4 UI enhancement , optimize for Samsung S7 Edge and Note 7 UI edge display.
1.3 Small bug fix to resolve the switching display inconsistency between line and candlestick chart.
1.2 Add beautiful CandleStickChart to enable visual health representation of aggregated daily heart rate measurements. At one glance through the candlestick , lively sparking off all the vital heart health information with maximum vivid graphical display and analysis.