• Moon Festival or Harvest Moon Festival because of the celebration's association with the full moon on this night, as well as the traditions of moon worship and moon gazing.
• Mooncake Festival, because of the popular tradition of eating mooncakes on this occasion.
• Jūng-chāu Jit (中秋節) official name in Cantonese Chinese.
• Tết Trung Thu, official name in Vietnamese.
• Zhōngqiū Jié (中秋节), the official name in Mandarin Chinese.
• Lantern Festival, a term sometimes used in Singapore and Malaysia, which is not to be confused with the Lantern Festival in China that occurs on the 15th day of the first month of the Chinese calendar.
• Reunion Festival, because in olden times, a woman in China would take the occasion to visit her parents before returning to celebrate with her husband and his parents.
Children's Festival, in Vietnam, because of the emphasis on the celebration of children.
Celebration on Mid-Autumn Festival includes eating mooncakes which is the most representative traditions, appreciating the moon on balcony, mountaintop, lakeside or roof which symbolize family reunion; having dinner together, giving gifts. A notable part of celebrating the holiday is the carrying of brightly lit lanterns, lighting lanterns on towers, or floating sky lanterns. Another tradition involving lanterns is to write riddles on them and have other people try to guess the answers (simplified Chinese: 灯谜; traditional Chinese: 燈謎; pinyin: dēng mí; literally: "lantern riddle”). Celebrate this day by sending warm wishes through our unique Mid Autumn Cards is another way to reach your family, friends and acquaintances. Our beautiful and special Mid Autumn cards are available in English and Chinese. You can customize your card by selecting meaningful quotes and insert into your message inside this app.
根据维基百科, 中秋节是東亞文化圈民间的一个传统节日，起源於古代中國，为每年的农历八月十五，約在公曆的9月至10月初。按照中国的农历，八月为秋季的第二个月，古时称为仲秋，因此民间称为中秋，又称秋夕、八月节、八月半、月夕、月节、 十五夜，又因为这一天月亮满圆，象征团圆，又称为团圆节，是華人四大節日之一。除華人地區外，中秋节也是韓國、日本、越南、琉球、泰國的传统节日。中秋完結後是傣曆12月的水燈節。在这个佳节，用我们免费精致的贺卡及祝福语传达中秋节信息来祝福您的家人及朋友。
Theo wikipedia, Tết Trung Thu theo Âm lịch là ngày Rằm tháng 8 hằng năm, đây đã trở thành ngày tết của trẻ em (Tết Thiếu nhi), còn được gọi là Tết trông Trăng hay Tết Đoàn viên. Trẻ em rất mong đợi được đón tết này vì thường được người lớn tặng đồ chơi, thường là đèn ông sao, mặt nạ, đèn kéo quân, súng phun nước, tò he, rồi bánh nướng, bánh dẻo. Vào ngày tết này, người ta tổ chức bày cỗ, trông trăng.
Mid Autumn Cards Features:
-Easy launch widget
-16 beautiful Mid Autumn Cards in English and Chinese, with selected heartwarming and meaningful wishes
-Share app via range of social networks like Facebook,WeChat,Line or email
-Can download anywhere,anytime and can use offline
Download Mid Autumn Cards for free! Your latest collection of Mid Autumn Cards on this special festival! Some of the design elements were modified from online free resources. Credits to freepik.com vecteezy.com