The app uses advanced technology to help park-goers weave their way through 60 miles of trails and provides valuable peak, native habitat and wildlife information. The "Things to Do" option allows park-goers to review all of the points of interest and add items to a "Want to Do" list. App users can then review their list when they arrive, and check off selected items when finished. Users can also add personal feedback and images to share with others via social media.
- Detailed descriptions, maps, relevant articles, and tips
- Hundreds of photos detailing locations
- Build and track a personal "to do" list
- See what's nearby
- Search for things to do or find them by categories
- Current weather conditions
- Directory of upcoming events
- Read about and see photos of what others have done
- Add personal tips, things to do and photos
TripBucket users enjoy a bucket list-type format for all the must do's and see's all over the world.