- Get access to information on your finances via fingerprint (using Touch ID) or short passwords;
- Exchange currency at more favorable than in bank branches, exchange rate;
- Open accounts and deposits, and manage them without visiting branches;
- Make payments to the federal budget (taxes, fines, etc.);
- Make рartial or full early repayment of loans.
- Obtain information on accounts and cards, make statements, get account details and cards;
- Keep records of the costs of card transactions;
- Get information of history of operations and work with templates;
- Find the nearest ATM (including banks-partners) or office, using geolocation;
- Get information about discounts and special offers when paying with a bank card in the framework of the program "Discounts for you!";
- Block the card if necessary.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.