The NIV Mom's Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a mom---whether you're a new or experienced mom! A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions.
These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
This is the FASTEST Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible. Over 5 million downloads on both iOS and Android, and over 400,000 people reading their Bibles each week!
• A year's worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS). Some devotions also written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas, and Carolyn Custis James.
• 5 devotions written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do.
• Weekend 'Momday' devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
1) Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world;
2) Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives;
3) A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is important, even on the busiest days, and it offers some creative ideas for having fun;
4) Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
• Index of topics important to mothers
• Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
• Promises and Prayers for Mom
• Take Notes
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 4 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, & Keyboard)
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap (Android KitKat and higher)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus' words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once
• Share verses & notes via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments we would love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help or want to see all the features in your Tecarta Bible, please visit our Help website at http://tecartabible.com/help/