"I recommend MoneyWeek to anyone who wants to make the most of their money." Hugh Hendry, CEO, Eclectica Asset Management.
Every Friday, MoneyWeek brings you:
– The week's most important financial news, explained in an enjoyable, thought-provoking way.
– Share tips: which shares to buy, sell, hold or avoid.
– Expert views and recommendations from City professionals, including fund managers, economists, stockbrokers, small cap specialists, commodities traders… tips you won't find anywhere else.
– Big picture views and predictions. For example, what you should be doing to protect yourself from the financial crisis… when you should buy into property again… what's next for oil, gold and commodities… which emerging markets give you the best opportunities to profit...
– Practical tips on managing your personal finances– how to pay less tax, which mortgage deals could save you money, which pension mistakes to avoid, how to get discounts etc.
– The best investment opportunities in the UK and from around the world – whether stocks, bonds, funds or ETFs etc.
"You've been worth your weight in gold." MoneyWeek reader Mike Howarth, Cardiff.
"If you want to be informed, ahead of the pack and enhance capital, then you'd better read MoneyWeek." Jim Mellon, Chairman, Burnbrae Ltd.
We hope you will make MoneyWeek part of your regular reading. It brings you all the financial news you need – in quick-to-read, easy-to-understand English. Allowing you to stay ahead of the trends, whatever they may be.
– The MoneyWeek app is a small file size, so you can download it in just a few minutes on an average broadband connection.
– Once you’ve downloaded the issue, you can read it wherever you like. There’s no need to stay connected to the internet.
– You can easily change the size of the text to suit you. And there’s a special "night mode" designed to be easier on your eyes in dark or dimly lit places.
– You can either tap through to your favourite section, or read page by page.
– Using in-app purchase you can choose to buy single issues or a quarterly or yearly subscription.
– Once you subscribe you will have complete access to every available issue.
– New issues are released every Friday. If you have iOS 5 or above and an active internet connection they will automatically appear in your Newsstand. Otherwise you can download them manually.
Subscribe to MoneyWeek today and receive a full month free trial. After your FREE trial, your subscription will continue automatically and you’ll enjoy a huge discount on the cover price…
- Single issues cost £3.99.
- Subscribe monthly for £8.99
- Subscribe quarterly for £24.99
- Subscribe annually (51 issues) for £99.99